The combination of 3-D scan technology and imaging provides a multi-dimensional view of all the teeth, bones, nerves and sinus cavities. This complete picture eliminates the guesswork for dental implants leading to more accurate and safer positioning of dental implants and providing a patient with permanent teeth in about an hour.
Benefits of Guided Implant Surgery:
- Simplifies the dental implant treatment process
- More accurate
- Eliminates guesswork
- Less surgery time
- Greater patient satisfaction
- Many times, it eliminates the need for incisions–less pain!
Ideal for Patients Who:
- Want a full set of permanent teeth instead of dentures
- Have one or more missing teeth they want to restore
- Want to replace removable bridges with permanent teeth
- Are missing one or more teeth due to injury, disease or tooth decay
- Are frustrated with loose or poor fitting full or partial dentures
- Need single tooth replacement, multiple or full mouth reconstruction
- Are a good health candidate and have enough bone to support dental implants
Contact the top-rated dentist in Yuma – Dr. Sam Carroll today to schedule a consultation.