Yuma Smiles Talks About The Benefits Of Using CBCT For Dental Implants
Yuma Smiles is a leading dentistry practice that provides a full range of oral health care solutions to residents of Yuma and the surrounding areas. They specialize in general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and emergency dental care.
The practice is headed by Dr. Sam Carroll, a trusted Yuma dentist, who has years of experience in implant dentistry, root canal therapy, metal-free restorations, and orthodontics using clear aligners. Dr. Carroll received his degree from Southern Illinois University and continued his dental education at the Spear Center for Dental Excellence. He is also a graduate of Misch Implant Institute and awarded a fellowship in the International Congress of Implantologists, a world-leading group of dental implant providers.
Dr. Carroll and his team at Yuma Smiles are highly specialized in providing patients with quality dental implants. In fact, they are one of the few practices in the area that uses 3-D scan technology and imaging as part of their procedure for dental implants.
CBCT for Dental Implants
CBCT stands for Cone Beam Computed Tomography. It is a special type of x-ray machine that scans and generates three-dimensional (3-D) images of the patient’s soft tissues, dental structures, and facial bones. With just a single scan, it can produce high-quality images of the patient’s craniofacial region.
CBCT is often used in orthodontics, but it can also be used for:
- Diagnosing temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
- Scanning and detecting facial tumors
- Checking bone structure and tooth orientation
- Reconstructive surgery
- Precise placement of dental implants
Yuma Smiles is proud to announce that they are using CBCT as part of their dental implant procedure which enables them to provide precise and more accurate treatment planning. It also allows them to achieve excellent clinical results with the highest predictability in the least invasive manner.
Benefits of CBCT for Dental Implants
In addition to generating clear scans and images, CBCT also brings a lot of medical and practical benefits to the patient.
Here are some of the benefits that CBCT provides:
- It emits low levels of radiation
- Fast and efficient
- One CBCT scan produces a wide variety of views and angles of the patient’s face
- Promotes faster dental implant procedure while reducing follow-up examination
- CBCT scanning is non-invasive and painless
- It allows for a more precise diagnosis and better treatment planning
- Simplifies the dental implant process
- Eliminates guesswork
- Greater patient satisfaction
- It does not require any special preparation
Who Can Benefit from Dental Implants?
Those who are experiencing various dental issues can enjoy the practical and health benefits that dental implants provide.
Dental implants are ideal for:
- People who want to transition from dentures to a full set of permanent teeth.
- Those who need to restore and replace a missing tooth.
- Patients who lost their teeth due to injury, disease, or tooth decay.
- Those who are tired of wearing loose dentures.
- Someone who needs tooth replacement (full or partial mouth reconstruction)
- People who want to replace their removable bridges with permanent teeth
- Someone in excellent health and has enough bone to support the implant
Whether you are in need of a tooth replacement or full mouth reconstruction, Yuma Smiles has got you covered. They offer a full range of quality yet affordable oral health solutions for all your dental needs.
Discover why Yuma Smiles is the number one top dentist in Yuma, Arizona. Call Yuma Smiles now at (928) 723-1266 to learn more about their dental services or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.